Hello and welcome to release day for Stamp of Approval! I am so excited about this collection Catherine is releasing and I know it will provide hours of fun for you too! Link to purchase here. (last I heard over 50% of the boxes are gone, it’s probably way less now!)
I have just a quick Clean and Simple (CAS) card to share with you today, and will have more inspiration posted as you receive your boxes in the coming week or so. This blog is focused on giving the things we make to others, so that’s why you’ll usually find quick, easy-to-mass-produce cards and projects here. Of course, I’ll throw in the occasional one-off masterpiece, too (I hope – ha)!
- Cardstock: Neenah Bright White, Pool Party (Stampin’ Up)
- Ink: Wild Wasabi, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party (Stampin’ Up)
- Stamps: Merry & Bright Boughs, Hip Holiday, Peppermint Stick (Catherine Pooler SOA – Candy Cane Lane Collection)
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono Adhesive, Foam Dimensionals
To re-create this card:
- Cut aqua cardstock to 4.25″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5.5″ so finished card is 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to 3.75″ x 5″
- Stamp ornaments from Merry & Bright Boughs onto white panel about 3/4’s of the way down panel in an alternating pattern
- Accent with stars and snowflakes from Hip Holiday in coordinating colors
- Stamp sentiment “Merry” in green below stamped ornaments, and “Christmas” slightly to the right.
- Stamp Peppermint Stick onto an additional strip of white cardstock and cut to 1″ x 3.75″. Adhere to panel.
- Mount panel on cardstock base with foam dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today – be sure to check out Catherine’s blog for even more inspiration!